Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOTEL CALA DI SETA, CALASETTA
These conditions regulate contracts for the temporary use of hotel rooms for accommodation and for any additional services provided by the hotel.
- Hotel offers are not binding for both parties. The contract will be considered valid only if confirmed in writing by the hotel.
- Unless otherwise agreed, hotel rooms are available on the day of arrival from 1:00 pm (check-in) and must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure (check-out). The hotel reserves the right to charge a penalty for late release of the room.
- EARLY ARRIVALS: the booked room is available from 1:00 pm.
LAUNDRY SERVICE: a paid laundry service is available.
BEAUTY TREATMENT BOOKING: to provide you with the best possible service, we suggest booking the selected treatments in advance, preferably at the time of hotel booking. The more timely your reservation, the more likely we can accommodate your requests. In the case of BABYSITTING: to allow maximum tranquility and comfort when treatments are being carried out, we offer guests accompanied by their children a babysitting service.
BICYCLE OR E-BIKE RENTAL: bicycle rental is available for €10.00 per day, or e-bike rental for €20.00 per day.
ANIMALS: small dogs are allowed in the hotel: the rate is €5.00 per day.
Prices and payment
- The hotel is obliged to make the rooms booked by the customer available and to provide the services agreed upon based on the confirmation by the hotel.
- The customer is obliged to pay the agreed price for the accommodation in the hotel and for the other confirmed services (also for services provided by third parties).
- The agreed prices include value-added tax.
- The calculation is in Euro.
- Hotel bills must be paid during or at the end of the stay. For late payments, the hotel is authorized to charge legal interest under Legislative Decree 231/2002.
- The hotel has the right to request an advance payment in the form of a confirmatory deposit or a deposit under section 1385 of the Civil Code at any time.
- Complaints regarding the hotel bill must be reported immediately to the hotel.
- The desired form of billing (invoice or receipt) must be communicated at the time of booking.
- A tourist tax of €1.00 per person per night is required for a maximum of 5 days. The tourist tax is exempt for children up to 14 years old and for adults aged 70 and over.
- BOOKING: reservations, failing which they shall be null and void, must be confirmed by communicating the number and expiry date of your credit card, or by sending a deposit of 30% of the amount of the stay by bank transfer to IBAN IT61F0306943911057029760181 payable to Vacanze Srl – Via R. Margherita, 61, Calasetta, Sardinia.
- CRIB FOR CHILDREN UP TO 3 YEARS: The cost of the crib is €10.00 per day.
Termination by the hotel
- The hotel has the right to terminate the contract if the deposit or confirmatory deposit is not made within the agreed period.
- In addition, the hotel is authorized for good reason to terminate the contract without liability for damages, for example, if:
force majeure or other circumstances outside the hotel’s scope make it impossible to fulfill the contract,
a reservation was made with misleading or false information.
the hotel has reasonable grounds to believe that the accommodation may compromise the good functioning, safety, or reputation of the hotel in public.
- The hotel has a duty to inform the customer immediately of the termination. In case of justified termination, the customer cannot request compensation for damages.
Termination by the customer (cancellation, cancellation notice), no-show, early departure
- Cancellation of a contract must be made in writing.
Within 28 days before the customer’s arrival date, the accommodation contract can be terminated without payment of a penalty by the customer.
A confirmatory deposit equivalent to 30% of the total stay is required.
3 days before arrival: penalty of 1 night (also in case of no show)
5 days before arrival: penalty of 50% of the stay (from 7/4 to 10/4 and from 10/6 to 21/7 and from 27/8 to 16/9)
7 days before arrival: penalty of 100% of the stay (from 22/7 to 26/8)
In case of no-show (the customer does not arrive and does not cancel the reservation), the customer must pay 100% of the total agreed price (the agreed price includes the cost of board, lodging, and other services booked).
In case of partial cancellations (cancellation of part of the booked rooms), the percentage refers exclusively to the agreed price for unused or canceled beds.
EARLY DEPARTURE FROM THE PLANNED DATE: the amount will be calculated based on the cost of missed overnight stays, as per hotel rules.
In the case of LAST MINUTE cancellations, the guest is required to pay the full amount of the booked nights.
Reception open from 8:00 am to 12:00 am.
- A claim for damages, regardless of the legal reason, is excluded unless the hotel acted intentionally. The hotel is responsible for the breach of contractual obligations resulting from its negligence or that of its legal representatives or employees. The liability is in any case limited to the foreseeable damage related to the contract. Liability for damages resulting from injury to life, body, or health remains unaffected.
- If the customer is a guest of the hotel, the hotel is liable, under Article 1783 of the Italian Civil Code, for items of value properly stored in the room safe. This liability is limited to the value of what has been stolen, up to the equivalent of one hundred times the daily price of the room.
- The customer is responsible for damages to the buildings and/or inventory caused by himself, his family, his guests, or pets, in accordance with the provisions of the law. It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain sufficient insurance for such liability cases.
The information that the customer provides to the hotel by telephone, in person, via fax or through a form will be processed by the hotel, unless otherwise agreed, for the following purposes:
- a) for purposes that are relevant to the contract (booking data)
- b) for purposes related to laws, regulations, or EU provisions (e.g., information sheets under legal provisions)
- c) periodic information (if the customer requests it)
- d) for customer satisfaction surveys
The customer has the right at any time to access, update, rectify, or delete data or to object to their processing based on Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- Changes or additions to the contract must be made in writing.
- Written communications are considered delivered on the third day after being sent to the last known address. For fax transmissions, the transmission protocol is valid as proof of delivery. The same applies to written communications (mail, fax) from the customer to the hotel. When communicating by email, the confirmation of receipt is valid as proof of delivery.
- Place of payment and performance is Hotel Cala di Seta, Calasetta.
- Exclusive jurisdiction is Cagliari.
- Italian law applies.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is no longer valid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The provision that is most similar possible will be applied instead of the ineffective provision. The same applies to contractual gaps.
- In addition, legal provisions apply.